Saturday, January 3, 2009

Shine shine - we are family after all

Happy new year to everyone...
Happy new year to dear dear...this year count down..we were not together..
din really plan up for the count down..mayb due to we are getting older bah....

my new year even and count down..i was with my working paper and thought of the audit program..
manage to change a job before new year..
currently still need to learn and adapt to this new environment..
hope everyhing will be fine in this new year..

After working these few years..find that sometimes dream is still a dream..
we must always work very hard in order to achieve certain goal..
i believe that both dear and shine are working very hard for our goal in the budget ya..
i am not sure how much i can..but i will really try my best..

Not matter how..the most i wish to have is happiness for our family..
i dun mind how ppl look at me..
i dun mind how ppl think of me..
i dun mind..the most i need is happiness for each n every of my family members..

I believe that we are together and always like tat..united as much as we were in our childhood time..
Human being used to change..due to environment..due to people you meet..due to many other external factors..
but shine still believe that family relationship won't change..

Trust me..k?
Give every of them a chance..
Try to open your heart to get to know them..
They are not so bad..if compare to others ya..
They are having good points also..
Give them a chance to know you as well...
We are family after all..isn't?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year my friend... I am sure things will be good for you in the year 2009.... Chee Eng