Friday, January 2, 2009

dear dear: happy new year 2009

i usually dun go for new year celebration except last year at victoria harbor in hongkong, count down with a large crowd, cheers as well as the best night scene.

and come to this year, the only special thing is nothing special, superb noobish, boring mediacorp count down program make me sleep before the count down. damn..... happy new year 2009 in my dream!

recieve lots of sms to wish me happy new year, sorry tat i lazy to reply :P thanks & wish u with all the joys in this year :)


a summary for year 2008
,

Jan, invest in stupid fund and paper loss for more than s$5k as on current.

Apr, bought my first car "xiao ke ai", still satisfied with its performance and fuel consumption based on the price i given

Aug, trip to vietnam, i luv the local ice coffee and beef noodle :P

Sep, ROM, finally settle down with shine shine :$

Nov, pay cut. damn.. :@

Dec, damn again!! rental increase, no bonus, no increment :@ :@ :@


wish in year 2009?!


1. family healthy
2. kena toto, 1 million is enough...
3. got a place of my own

recently bz with financial planning for year 2009, i just learn a phrase from one of my boss "fail to plan is plan to fail." since i am a planning engineer, dun wish to have a failure life. now still struggling how to achieve my goal :S

No comments: