Saturday, May 10, 2008

Shine shine - nothing much but...

how should i start with..
im just back from airport where we sent one of our fre who flying to Japan for training...wooh...hope he can get to learn up more and take good good care of himself..

quite a long time din write up anything...
two of us went for a short trip in fact...we went to melaka for one day trip just to compensate for the late planning on any other places...well, it was nice..as we just kept on eating...haha..gain some weight in fact...

one of my gal's fre..talked to me about her bf...talk abt how not caring he was...tat point of time..i think deardear still okay..but these few days...suddenly have a question in mind...what i wanna and what i need the most?

if comparing the caring that you have given to me from the past til now...i will say the caring that i feel as at now is lesser as compared to last time...just a simple example...last time, shine will always get sms from dear every morning but now im the one who sending the sms 1st...at the very 1st time, i think it doesnt matter who send...as long as we are maintaining and doing well...but sometimes...i do care abt tat...

trying to ask you about the above mention example...then dear will start to tell me a lot thing...i.e..im bz over work in the morning ya...im late for work ord....to me, all you said...it just an excuse...

tat is wat i told my fre that if reli think that the relationship is not worth for you to do anything more then just give up rather than you keep on complain while getting nothing at the end...

haiiizzz...reli dun understand...is a game reli so important that guy should have touch on it everyday???????????
i reli dun get it and just feel that dear is rather playing game than talking more to me...sometimes i would rather go out myself or doing the work....rather than c him plays game.....

i just dun understand....wat he had told me...he was stress and therefore need to relax...playing game is the way for him to relax...

what do you expect me to say?? reject you play or ask you play more which i dun like...

im really sleeply...got to sleep...duno wat i am talking about oredi...im tired of see you plays game...just as your wish...dun even ask me again on if you can play or not...cos you are just informing me that you are going to play...isnt it?

No comments: