Friday, May 23, 2008

dear dear: job promotion to senior

i went for a interview last week, they straight away offered me a high salary post (66% increase from my current salary), it is sooooooo attractive tat i could not resist to think how i am going to spend with this new salary. yet it is an one year contract post and need to work on saturday.

after few days consideration with shine shine, she suggested me to tell my boss abt it and i did so. my boss was sooooooo surprised tat i gonna leave him, he tried 101 ways to convince me but i too soooo money face. at the end, he asked me to go to meet company director. hehe.. my first time to talk to director 1 on 1, i tried to bullshit ie need money to marry, house rental increase, inflation rate etc. then, what my director offered is a 27% increase from my current salary, job promotion to senior and a long term relationship.

after consideration, i prefer to stay with my current company, i just signed the promotion offer letter :P and now waiting for the official agreement. :P

~~ H A P P Y I N G ~~

No comments: