Saturday, April 19, 2008

our 1st time...going kl by train ooo...

It has been one week...whole week i dun really have time to look at the updated blog from my deardear...feel sooo sorry for him as i was too busy over the work ya...

well...how to say...im glad to be one of team for current job as i reli got to learn a lot from everyone..im glad to have a deardear who love me so much and always caring me a lot, patient enough to talk to me and wait for me all the while...

keep it short..my whole week...except for the work...shine just felt sleepy...haha...

my 1st time went to kl by train at late nite on friday with deardear...it's fun enough but i could not get enough sleep as i was worry that v might over sleep ya..the whole nite, i woke up about three times to check where we are ooo..

mm...shine need to climb up to the upper level while deardear slept at the lower level...actually quite enjoy and excited as early in the morning...we will able to get to see our "xiao ke ai" oo...which is the car dear bought from anderson...

frankly speaking...shine dun really know lot about the car...or even modify car..but the 1st time, seeing the "xiao ke ai"...shine like it...haha...

we reach kl sentral about 6:30am...walking around at the kl sentral...seem nothing had been changed except for myself...had been working about 3 years...it really a long time for me ya...even just started the new job but i still prefer to study rather than working oo...haha...

about 7:30am...met up with anderson and see our "xiao ke ai"...we both excited to see it...mmm...forgot to bring along my camera...or i will help deardear to take picture in front of the kl sentral with xiao ke ai ooo....

too bad we din really got chance to shop around at kl ooo....as shine is needed to back for work... :( and yet now my director told me she can manage herself with the work....
so i can do smth on tml except for work lol..

Dear driving all the way bck from kl to jb...mmm...this xiao ke ai...very different from xiao ying oo....shine was thinking how to help dear to decorate all the thing ooo...but not too gal gal style...or xiao ke ai will become shineshine's xiao ke ai liao...hehe...

dear....last nite...shine really a bit scare to sleep alone with you accompany...even u are near to me...but still scare oo...

u know...i felt sweet after reading the email that you forwarded to me...
we must work hard together oo...taking good care of xiao ke ai n xiao ying...and plan for our future...
;p

No comments: