Friday, April 25, 2008

dear dear - audio cd burning

been a long time never use my dvd burner. after owning xiao ke ai, feel like to burn some audio cd so tat could listen during riding, but............. my "SXNY" dvd burner spoilt, grrrrrrrrr.... somemore, it spoilt my 3 cdr. wth...

no choice, i used my shine shine laptop to burn it out, but the quality burnt out is bery bery lousy (the software i used is wxndows mxdia pxayer) i wonder if this is hardware or software problems..

then my lucky star came, this is yun feng (one of my housemate). he is quite a weird but nice guy (if u wanna hear a story about him, it could be another long story, maybe ask my shine shine to tell u all, haha..) he got a spare internal cd burner (combo, brand SXMSUNG), it is black in color and just match with my cpu casing. hehe.. we took more than an hour to install this burner to my computer coz we made some idiotic mistakes.. haha..

at this time, i used another software to burn (Acoustica MP3 CD Burner), yesss.... it was successful and the audio cd quality is satisfy. hehe... planning to burn few more audio cd tonite.

moral of the story,

1) dun buy "SXNY" dvd burner, even though it look elegent and classic but it is too sensitive and get spoilt easily, try this brand SXMSUNG,

2) dun use the common cd burning software, ie wxndows mxdia pxayer, rxal player, itxne. the quality is sucks

No comments: