Thursday, April 23, 2009

dear dear: job switch dilemma

have been bz since last few weeks, choosing wedding gown, taking wedding photos, choosing wedding photos, sister's birthday, pressure from work etc, yet the thing makes me most headache is the job switch.

y i wanna switch? the most common question ppl ask during interview, frankly speaking i feel disappointed with my company's decisions. i talked with my boss before, but nothing much he could help, he is just like me, a worker for this company. we had raised our opinions to management, but negative feedback was received.

i have been gone through 4 job interviews since last month, received 3 jobs offered and 1 rejected. i have to think from all angles to make the move, i think i am no longer young, it will be a turning and critical point for my life.

1. company A
it is a contracted position for 1 year and subject to extend.
high salary & working environment exactly the same with my current one

2. company B
a growing & small company, only 50 employees & more than 50% are ang mo.
a totally new post & experience for me as it is more like a project management post. have to catch up a lot to outperform there. plus, have to wear shirts and work at town area.

3. company C
a big mmc, they showed a great sincerity to approach me.
working environment, job scope slightly different from my current one, but feel no problem to fit in.

4. current company
my boss would like to promote me to a management level after completion of current project.
since i feel helpless in this company, it would be more helpless if i am in management post.

which should i choose?! today the dateline to make the deal...

No comments: