Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our valentine Day :)

Yesterday was the Valentine Day…
When I was still young…always thought that I should receive flower,gift, watching movie as well as romantic dinner with boi boi.
What we yesterday did…watching movie, shopping around…

Shine received the gift 2 weeks before valentine Day…
tat time was almost our anniversary day..saw the watch..again..i must say..
im not super crazy over the beautiful watch..but I like to see and look at the difference and comment on which one is better..
keke…I saw the beautiful casio watch…like it when the first time seeing it… :)
dear knew me too well..i never had a watch like tis…
tat was the excuse, I gave to myself when dear decided to buy it for my valentine's gift..

Yesterday we saw a lot couple with flower..
which was wat I thought should receive when I was young..
but yesterday…even it was valentine day..
I suddenly realised…even receiving flower doesnt mean anything…what I really wish to have is dear always and always love me even more…
dear always put me the most important in his heart…the most he loves since the day we together till many many years in future…
till im lao po po and he is the lao gong gong next to me…he will still hold my hand and walk around everywhere..

I wish we have everyday as valentine day…
as we always take care each other…always love each other…always always the most we are able to give each other!!

No comments: