Thursday, December 18, 2008

Shine shine - Thursday Afternoon

mm..quite some times dear din update our blog..he was still bz over the work and meeting...
luckily this weekend he dun need to work...

last night after work..dear went to have dinner with his colleague and boss..
while shine need to settle myself..such a long time din reli have dinner alone...
feel so lonely..keke...
just realise that dear dear is part of my life..

since i have been together with deardear...also realise that mami seldom call me ya..
mostly is becos she is bz over taking care sister's baby - xiao guan you and she is comfortable with shine who has dear dear take care bah...

another 4 more days..is my last day with current boss..
im not sure stepping out from audit firm is good choice or not..
but i must give myself a chance to try out and to find a more stable life which is good for myself and dear dear...



1 comment:

ernest said...

shine shine, thank you for the watch a, dear dear likes it bery much :)