Friday, December 12, 2008

Shine shine - something need to tell you...

is lunch time again!!
deardear are very busy over his work recently...continuously work for two weekends...
so pity neh...sat need to work..dear went out early in the morning while shine still hugging piglet and slept like a big pig ..keke...

frens asking me what is the difference between before ROM and after ROM...

i thought a while..

i thought a while while..

seem deardear is getting more and more dote on shine shine.. :)

then people start to address me as Madam...which i am still learning to adapt to this address...

apart from that, frens will keep on reminding me that deardear is my hubby as i am not use to address him as my hubby in front of frens..haha...

we are getting busy over a lot of small/big matters..but no matter how, we must work out together oo..

Thanks for everything that hubby have given to me..

sometimes i will wonder...even if shine will have to leave before you, that will be good enough as i have such a good hubby and superdear who walks into my life..

U're the missing part of me in the world...i have found you and i will treasure everyday with you...

No comments: