Thursday, July 24, 2008

Shine shine - you are the only one

Shine shine back from India india...
Talk a lot about India to my deardear...
What i remember the most is the singer that i met in the hotel..
If i reli have the ability...i reli wish to get him over to perform in Our Wedding dinner ya...

dear,

thanks for every little little thing that you have done..
i have been bz over the past few months...
all the time, u are taking care of me..taking care of little little matter..
i am so sorry that i din get anything else back from india which specially for u...
but shine brings bck myself who loves you even more ya..

remember i lost my ring which is the 1st ring that you have given me...
i couldn't help but almost wanna cry...
day to day i tried my best to find it..
luckily before coming back...it was found...

thz for the gift that you bought..a surprise for me ya...
now shine ord knew what to buy for your birthday ya...
in fact shine a bit nervous as we are gg to ROM on your birthday oo..

Shine always says that i stil hv choice...but in fact you are the best choice that i have made for the life..hope that we can work hard together to build up our family..

shine shine loves dear dear

No comments: