Friday, June 6, 2008

Shine shine - I'm not perfect

that day went to check up for my hand and found that my hand is irrecoverable...
when i was told about this...i duno what to say and dun even know what to do...even my right hand is not the functional hand for writing but to me..my hand painful...i was suffering the pain...while cant eat painkiller..

probably i should do more exercise...but im just lazy..really really lazy bah..

just had a fight with dear...
while i was taking bath...i was thinking...what's wrong with him and me...
i thought every of our matter is our...not only u or me...
it just becos the gaint blue got some problem...probably cant pick up yunfeng n meet up yenn..but end up we quarrel..

is that my problem of the car????
no...that is not my car.

is that my problem if cant fetch up yun feng???
no...we can always talk to yunfeng abt no transport.

is that my problem cant meet up yenn???
no...it wasnt my idea to ask abt meet up.

then why i need to give so much of idea how to resolve until u talk to me by using that kind of tone...

i can feel how and what kind of the tone you are using..
mayb everything should be on hold...
i'm tired as well..tired to see who i love to hurt me..
i'm not perfect..

maybe i'm not perfect...is the problem for u n me...

No comments: