Friday, August 8, 2008

Register of Marriage 14 Sep

since when i got a gal gal's heart, i am getting nervous when my rom is approaching. omg, i cant do anything well, i cant sleep well, i cant eat well, i cant think well.

y do i so scared of marriage? coz she is not the one?! coz i cant give commitment?! coz we are too young? coz i am not ready?!

NOOOOOOOooooooo......... it is all becoz i am getting fat. :S i was even mocked by my company security guard tat my belly is like a ball recently.. ZzzzZzzzz....

ever since i know shine shine, my weight increases exponentially, yet shine shine just gets slimmer and slimmer..

OMG... i wanna be a slim and handsome bridegroom.

still have 1 month to go, 5kg is the my target. should not be a big problem since i am born with best genes. mwuhahaha....

copy from my fren wedding

2 comments:

Jack said...

hey man! so fast.. anyway.. congratulation! =)

Unknown said...

thanks thans :)